If you are looking to convert your house into a House of Multiple Occupation, certain regulations need to be met. We can provide our assistance to ensure and create a design that will meet regulations such as fire safety in order to obtain a License which is required by law in most boroughs. More information on H.M.O's can be found on the official gov.uk website

Planning permission may also be needed dependant upon how many single units/rooms being rented. As of January 2017 a new landlords license will be needed for some councils.